A food guideline that resulted from studying the healthiest populations of the world
The “Alternative Healthy Eating Index” daily recommendation:
- 5 servings of vegetables
- 4 servings of fruits
- 1 serving of nuts
- 15 grams of cereal fiber
- Less than .5 g of trans fat
- More unsaturated fats than saturated
- A daily vitamin
- Moderate alcohol consumption
But if you consider that the nutrient content of fruits and vegetables has declined significantly over the last 50 years, and that you would need an incredible variety of fruits & vegetables, and 15 grams of cereal fiber, this type of diet would be a major lifestyle change for the majority of Americans and probably too difficult and expensive to do with any regularity.
The fact is - almost everyone's diet lacks 7 different categories of nutrients:
- Vitamins and Minerals -obtained from food and/or supplements.
- Antioxidants - protect cells from damage caused by sunlight, enviro-toxins +
- Essential Fatty Acids - “good fats” to support heart health and brain function.
- Probiotics - a friendly bacteria that strengthens intestinal and immune health.
- Enzymes - breaks down foods for increased digestion and improved absorption.
- Fiber - to absorb water & toxins; helps eliminate waste; promotes colon health.
- Quality Protein - which supports healthy metabolism and nourishes muscles.
Build your healthier life... Develop a "Healthy Habit" using these products...
Choose your new Healthy Habit from these 2 Options:
Option #1: The Easy Way
- Step 1 of 2 - Super Trio - Multiple Vit. & Min. pkts. with Omega 3 and Antioxidants
- Step 2 of 2 - Nature's Harvest (packets) - a meal replacement drink with a Probiotic, Enzymes, Fiber, Fruits, Vegetables, Whole Grains, Super Foods, Greens and Pea Protein
This is a simple program anyone can use to get many of the basic daily nutrients they need.
Option #2: The Healthier Choice - A Customized Habit of Health
- Step 1 of 5 - Super Trio - Multiple Vit. & Min. pkts. with Omega 3 and Antioxidants
- Step 2 of 5 - Choose one of these Probiotic supplements:
- Bifidophilus/Flora Force - includes 4 strains of concentrated probiotics
- Probiotic Eleven - contains multiple strains of concentrated probiotics
- NutriBiome Eleven Elevated- supports repopulation & optimization of beneficial bacteria in the gut
Step 3 of 5 - Choose one of our Enzyme supplements:
- Step 4 of 5 - Pick a Fiber supplement of your choice:
- Nature's Three has 3 different bulk fibers: Psyllium, Oat and Apple fiber
- Everybody's Fiber is a mild bulk fiber with many herbs and nutrients
- LOCLO is a bulk, whole foods fiber that contains both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Psyllium Hulls Combo the strongest bulk fiber, highly absorbing
- Psyllium Hulls capsules contains one of the highest levels of soluble fiber known
- Intestinal Soothe and Build capsules helps relieve occasional bloating pressure
- Step 5 of 5 - Choose a Meal Replacement product:
- Nature's Harvest (packets) is a super food meal
replacement drink with a Probiotic, Enzymes, Fiber, Fruits, Vegetables, Whole Grains, Super Foods, Greens, Pea Protein
- Nutri-Burn (vanilla) (chocolate) has whey protein and essential nutrients to support metabolism
- Love and Peas (packets) (sugar-free) provides 20 grams of vegetable protein per serving and vitamins and minerals
- SmartMeal (vanilla) (chocolate) (chai) (packets) soy protein has 15 grams of protein plus essential amino acids and vitamins and minerals
- Boost your health with a cleanse; this is optional but recommended:
- CleanStart has a gentle cleansing support for the primary detoxifying organs
- Tiao He Cleanse is a 15-day nutritional program designed to help the body achieve balance and harmony; focuses on the bowel and liver
- Para-Cleanse is an herbal parasite cleanse that gently cleanses and detoxifies
- Candida Clear is a cleansing program to help balance the colonization of Candida
Start your Healthy Habit today!