- Improves overall circulation; hands and feet
- Supports the digestive and immune systems
- Aids in the regulation of the glandular system
- Provides extra energy
- Helps maintain blood pressure levels that are already within the normal range
- Blood pressure, normalize
How It Works:Capsicum is one of the hottest spices.
It has a warming strength that benefits digestion and circulation.
Capsicum may enhance blood flow.
Garlic is high in sulfur.
It is also useful in helping the digestive, respiratory, immune and circulatory systems, as well as aiding in the regulation of the glandular system.
Parsley contains a lot of chlorophyll, which acts as a natural deodorizer.
It also contains potassium, which helps balance sodium levels, and manganese to help manage calcium levels and nourish the nerves.
Ingredients:Garlic bulb, capsicum fruit and parsley leaves.
Recommended Use:Take 2 capsules with food three times daily.